Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Life

I sit here, staring at the blank page in front of me, wondering what I am doing. 

I started work on my masters degree a little over a month ago.  I am completing all work online and was not concerned with the technology aspect at all...until I read that my requirement for this week was to post a comment to a blog or create my own.  The question, "what is a blog?" ran through my mind.  I did a little research on Monday, and without feeling at all comfortable, turned off my computer and decided to give it a day or two before attempting it again.  Well, here I am on the due day, still not quite sure how to get involved in all this blog stuff.

To make matters worse, I have a one and five year old.  Neither one of them want to leave me alone long enough to get anything done and my husband falls asleep everytime he sits down in a comfortable chair.  However, I am always up for a challenge...so, after posting several blogs (I think it worked?), I decided to try posting my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment